Planning / Zoning 2017-04-24T17:47:11+00:00

Planning / Zoning


Before you can obtain a building permit you must verify if zoning approval is required. Some examples would be opening a business, constructing a building or addition, erecting a sign, or a number of other activities. A site plan or special use permit application may be required. Certain types of zoning approval can be issued by the Zoning Administrator; other situations require action by the Planning Commission.

Zoning Administrator

Scott Huebler
405 E. Colby Street
Whitehall, MI 49461